Wednesday, April 6, 2016

One Won't Hurt

I hear this all the time, "One won't hurt." Whether I am eating out with friends or with my family, I feel pressure to eat or drink something I do not want to. For instance I was with my friends this week and one of them had McDonald's and was full and wanted to get rid of the fries. She asked me if I wanted any and I said no thank you. She then teased me about how I only eat chicken and rice. While one cheat meal most likely would not affect me, I hate eating it. Fast food makes me feel like crap because it is literally poison. Also if I were to indulge in less than healthy food, it would set a precedent in my mind that one won't hurt and soon it would turn into more than one. So maybe one wouldn't do any damage, but I do not want to take the chance. In order to be the best, you have to act like the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment